Monday, August 31, 2009

The Studio














Welcome to Aqua Aesthetics Studio!
I work from this studio as of July 2009. The studio is dedicated to results drivin skin care, as am I. I'd like to invite you to the spa for a service, all first time guests will recieve 20% off their first visit! This is a fantastic discount. Our prices at the studio are very reasonable for the quality of the service and products that you'll experience. We use Skinceuticals, which is a medical grade line. And we use True, our natural line. It is exciting to join a great team of experienced women, the owner Ashley Reiners is very knowledgeable with over 8 years of esthetic experience. Although, the studio is small; we are growing, we celebrated our 1st year anniversary this past weekend. The turn out was impressive! I look forward to the growing my clientele here and being happy coming to work every day and loving what I do!


Services I provide:

Facials
Peels
Microdermabrasion
Full Body Waxing
Eye Brow & Lash Tinting
Body Wraps & Scrubs
*we use bubalina products for our body treatments.


Often our skin goes through many changes in our lives, everything from adolescence, pregnancy, sun damage, to maturing/aging skin; this can be tricky to self treat. If you have questions, I am more than happy to provide a complimentary skin analysis to discuss your concerns and treatment options. This can be highly effective for teen children also, I've experienced that they tend to listen to someone else other than their parents regarding skin care.

Please check to the right for my schedule, I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment